[TCCM] Mass tonight, but not adoration

Daniel P Moloney dmoloney at mit.edu
Wed Mar 7 17:24:09 EST 2018

Since weather reports predict that the storm will make driving conditions dangerous starting around 9 pm, I think it prudent that those of us who drive try to get home before then.

So tonight…

  1.  We WILL have our normal Stations of the Cross in the Chapel at 6:45.
  2.  We WILL have our normal Mass at 7:30.
  3.  We WILL NOT have our normal time of Adoration and Confessions following the Mass.
     *   If people need to go to Confession, I’ll be in my office until 7:10. Also, I can probably still hear a few confessions after Mass, just not an hour’s worth.

Be safe and dry!

Fr. Daniel Patrick Moloney, Ph.D.
Catholic Chaplain, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Building W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-252-1779 (office)