[TCCM] TCC IAP Course

Adam B Estes abestes at mit.edu
Tue Dec 11 13:47:06 EST 2018

Hi all!

Staying in Cambridge this IAP? Please fill out this survey by midnight on Thursday to let us know if you’re interested in participating in Bible study, as well as a four-lecture course on Catholic perspective on love and relationships! Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NHTH2G9. The Bible studies will definitely happen, and we will only be able to hold the course if we have a minimum of 10 students committed to attending. Questions? Please email Lisa Driscoll at lisa.driscoll at focus.org.

Thanks,

Adam Estes
TCC Education Co-Chair