[TCCM] Immaculate Conception Masses today and tomorrow

Daniel P Moloney dmoloney at mit.edu
Fri Dec 7 16:14:21 EST 2018

Just a reminder that the Tech Catholic Community Mass Schedule for the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception is:
TODAY, Vigil Mass at 5:15;
TOMORROW, Mass of the Immaculate Conception at 12:05.

At 6:15, that is, after the Mass this evening, the TCC will be hosting a party in the West Lounge of the Student Center (2nd floor, right outside La Sala), to celebrate both the Feast of the Immaculate Conception and the end of the semester. Dinner will be provided from Anna's, and there will be cookie decorating. We hope to see you there!

(If you’re wondering if we are obligated to go to Mass both for the Holy Day of Obligation and for Sunday, I wrote about this on my blog (http://spiritualdirections.tumblr.com/post/180833945427/two-mass-obligations-means-two-masses). The short answer is, yes!)

Fr. Daniel Patrick Moloney, Ph.D.
Catholic Chaplain, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Building W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-252-1779 (office)