[TCCM] Pro-Life Club Organizational Meeting

Adam B Estes abestes at mit.edu
Wed Apr 4 16:38:55 EDT 2018

Hi all!

The MIT Pro-Life Club will be holding an organizational meeting on Friday April 6 in room 2-135 at 6 pm. If you are interested in the Pro-Life cause and would like to get involved, please stop by! Because we are a brand new club, we will be discussing what the role of the club will be on campus and establishing leadership roles within the club. If you have any questions or would like to get involved but cannot attend, please contact the officers at pro-life-officers at mit.edu.

Thanks and I hope to see you at the meeting!

Adam Estes
President of MIT Pro-Life Club

[cid:489cd025-a82f-42ab-8a15-93cd8a949fed]