[TCCM] TCC Thank-a-Thon

Adam B Estes abestes at mit.edu
Tue Oct 10 10:49:22 EDT 2017

Hi all!

This Wednesday, October 11, at 5:30 we will be having the annual TCC Thank-a-thon. We will be calling people who have donated to the TCC in the past year to thank them for helping us. This is very important because without the generosity of our benefactors we would not be able to do a lot of the things that we do throughout the year.

We will be meeting in the call center in the basement of the Student Center at 5:30 on Wednesday and there will be free food for all who come to help call donors!

Please stop in even if you can only come for a short period of time to help with the calls and get free food!

If you plan on coming you can contact me or Ben Myers at bmyers at mit.edu.

Thank you and God Bless!

Adam Estes
TCC Webmaster