[TCCM] Resources for Praying a Novena

Colleen R Foley crfoley at mit.edu
Thu Nov 30 11:50:08 EST 2017

Hi all,

As we prepare for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception of our Blessed Mother Mary (Fri, Dec. 8) it is good to pray a Novena (9 day prayer). This website<http://www.queenofpeaceparish.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/9-Day-Novena.pdf?x20121> has a simple daily prayer and this website<http://www.josemariaescriva.info/docs/novena-inmaculada_engl.pdf> has some page-long daily readings from the writings of St. Josemaria.

Please contact John DiCarlo (johndica at mit.edu<mailto:johndica at mit.edu>) with any questions.

———
Here are the links again in case the above didn’t work: