[TCCM] Fundraiser Dinner Thursday 6:30-11pm at Hops Test Kitchen & Raw Bar

Colleen R Foley crfoley at mit.edu
Mon Mar 20 15:42:38 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

I have a couple announcements/reminders for this week:

TCC will be holding a fundraiser dinner on Thursday from 6-11:30 at Hops Test Kitchen & Raw Bar.

Our GroupRaise dinner is scheduled for March 23 from 6:00-11:30 at Hops Test Kitchen & Raw Bar at 1248 Cambridge Street. They'll donate 20% of proceeds back to the TCC. This could be a particularly good event for any Inman/Somerville/East Cambridge grad students.

Please RSVP at the following link (20 people must RSVP by March 20): GroupRaise<https://www.groupraise.com/events/25896>

Facebook Event<https://www.facebook.com/events/1033457476760025/>

Also, reminder that our next Thomistic Institute Talk is tomorrow at 5:30 in 3-270.

Prof. James Madden, from the philosophy department at Benedictine University, will be speaking on the reconciliation of Catholic and Thomistic ideals with the modern understanding of the biological science of the mind.

There will be a reception following the talk.

Facebook Event<https://www.facebook.com/events/1605564499473299/?notif_t=plan_user_associated&notif_id=1489626533367299>

Happy Spring!
Colleen