[TCCM] Tonight: Confession, Mass, Tech Catholic Talk; No Mass Tuesday for snowstorm

Daniel P Moloney dmoloney at mit.edu
Mon Mar 13 17:48:24 EDT 2017

We just got the news that the Institute will be closed tomorrow (Tuesday) for the blizzard. That means that the Chapel will be closed, and we won’t have Mass.

Tonight, however, we will still have our usual schedule:
Confessions at 7
Mass at 7:30
Tech Catholic Talk at 8:15 (On a famous rational argument for why God had to become Man in order for us to be saved).

Enjoy the snow day!

Fr. Daniel Patrick Moloney, Ph.D.
Catholic Chaplain, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Building W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-252-1779 (office)