[TCCM] TCC Graduate Students and Families Summer Barbecue, Whole Community Invited

Brian K Gilligan gilligan at mit.edu
Thu Jul 6 09:10:33 EDT 2017

Enjoyed your Fourth of July Barbecue and want another?  Waited on the Esplanade all day for the fireworks and didn't get to have a barbecue?  Well you are in luck!  Mark your calendar for the TCC Summer Barbecue, hosted by the graduate students of the Tech Catholic Community.  All community members are invited.

Details:
Sunday, July 16
11:30-2:30 (Following the 10am Mass)
Kresge Barbecue Pits

I could also use a few volunteers to help with shopping and grilling, so let me know if you would be interested.

Hope everyone is having an excellent summer and hope to see you there!