[TCCM] TCC Mass cancelled for tomorrow (Sunday)

Daniel P Moloney dmoloney at mit.edu
Sat Jan 7 12:05:44 EST 2017

As I said in the earlier email: There's no Mass at MIT tomorrow, I'm sorry to say. I'm stuck in an airport in Texas because all flights into the Northeast have been cancelled, and I won't be able to get back to Boston until tomorrow  at the earliest. I thought it would be prudent to just cancel the Mass as soon as it became in doubt that I'd be able to be there, so that you could make the necessary plans to go to another Church.

We do have on  the TCC website a map of local churches near campus: http://tcc.mit.edu/www/faithresources.html

You should be able to find the Mass times on the relevant parish websites.

I'm worried that not everyone will find out in time and therefore won't make it to another Mass, so I'd appreciate it if people used their various networks to help get the word out.

(I'm also sorry if the last message was a little unclear or abrupt. I dashed it off on my phone as soon as I found out about the cancellation, and some people have said it came across as the rough draft it was.)

I hope everyone has a blessed Solemnity of the Epiphany without me. You are all in my prayers.

In Christ,

Fr. Daniel Patrick Moloney, Ph.D.
Catholic Chaplain, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Building W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-252-1779 (office)
617-910-0463 (mobile and text)
dmoloney at mit.edu
<http://tcc.mit.edu>http://tcc.mit.edu
blog: <http://spiritualdirections.tumblr.com> spiritualdirections.tumblr.com<http://spiritualdirections.tumblr.com>/
DONATE: <http://tcc.mit.edu/www/donations.html> http://tcc.mit.edu/www/donations.html
I'm sorry to say that because of the weather, I'm stranded in an airport and they're telling us we won't get into Boston today. So everybody will have to make other plans for Mass tomorrow.

dmoloney at mit.edu