[TCCM] Ivy League Catholic

Ben Myers bmyers at mit.edu
Thu Dec 7 20:26:26 EST 2017

Hello,

Ivy League Catholic is a recently-started organization that tries to
connect Catholic student organizations across elite schools in the U.S.
(Ivy League, MIT, UChicago, and perhaps others).  They're organizing a
conference in April for students at all of these schools, estimating that
as many as 500 students will attend. They're planning to bring in some
top-notch speakers, offer networking possibilities, and help raise up
leaders.

In short, Ivy League Catholic reached out to me and asked that I send out
this survey for members of the TCC to fill out to help them gauge our
interest in the conference.  So if you have some time in the next couple
weeks, please fill out this survey: https://goo.gl/forms/DyJvoRzBvg9qpcBO2

Thank you!
Ben Myers
TCC Council Chair