[TCCM] Mama Mary Party - 12/8 at 7 pm in the Burton-Conner Porter Room

Colleen R Foley crfoley at mit.edu
Sun Dec 3 14:11:12 EST 2017

Come celebrate the Feast of the Immaculate Conception! Featuring hot chocolate and the tim tam slams you've all heard about, not to mention quesadillas, delicious hors d'oevres, and cool people!

The party will be held Friday 12/8 in the Burton-Conner Porter Room (W51 50-200) from 7-10pm** A group will walk over together from the chapel after mass (leaving around 6:45/50ish).

Please RSVP on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/events/192049974679361/> or reply to me (crfoley at mit.edu<mailto:crfoley at mit.edu>) that you might be coming to be added to a guest list at Burton Conner. Email me with any further questions!

**Please note that the start time has changed to 7pm instead of 8pm as mentioned in the bulletin.

[cid:CA3A5D1F-7F83-4068-ADD5-71B56A550D08 at mit.edu]

“From Mary we learn to surrender to God’s Will in all things. From Mary we learn to trust even when all hope seems gone. From Mary we learn to love Christ her Son and the Son of God!” — Blessed John Paul II