[TCCM] Mass schedule for today's Solemnity of the Assumption

Daniel P Moloney dmoloney at mit.edu
Tue Aug 15 09:10:44 EDT 2017

tThis is a reminder that today is the Solemnity of the Assumption, a holy day of obligation.

Masses in the MIT Chapel will celebrated at 12:05pm and 5:15pm.

After the 5:15 Mass, we'll be hosting a community gathering over dinner in the Main Dining Room of W11--come join us and honor our Lady!

We fly to your patronage, o holy Mother of God...

Fr. Daniel Patrick Moloney, Ph.D.
Catholic Chaplain, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Building W11-012
40 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge, MA 02139
617-252-1779 (office)
617-910-0463 (mobile and text)
dmoloney at mit.edu
blog: spiritualdirections.tumblr.com/ tcc.mit.edu