[TCCM] Looking for help with the MIT Et Spiritus journal

Matthew Chun mattchun at mit.edu
Thu Jul 28 16:32:57 EDT 2016

Hello TCC friends,

We are emailing on behalf of the MIT Et Spiritus, a journal of Christian
thought that was started last semester. We hope you had the chance to check
out the first issue <http://www.mitetspiritus.org>! As we are preparing for
the second issue of the journal this fall, there are certain positions we
still need to fill, and we would love to have your expertise on board.

Below is a list of the open positions along with a description of what they
entail.

   - *Website Manager (1):* Will work with Erjona Topali and help with
   completion of our website. After the site is complete, this position will
   require maintaining the site, uploading new content, and helping moderate
   comments/blog posts.
   - *Social Media Manager (1):* Will manage the group's Facebook page and
   other social media presence. Responsible for sharing content and helping
   draw traffic to our website, social media page, and events.
   - *Layout Manager (1):* Will help with the layout, formatting, and
   design of the next issue. Preferably someone with prior experience
   producing a publication and/or familiarity with Adobe InDesign (or other
   relevant software).

Please email etspiritus at mit.edu if you are interested and include a short
description of why you would be great for the job. Thank you for your
service!

Together in Christ,
Matthew Chun and Richard Ibekwe
Co-Editors-in-Chief