[TCCM] Prayer Bulletin 2/29

Andrew Berta andrew92 at mit.edu
Mon Feb 29 21:59:43 EST 2016

Good Evening,

The TCC is happy to say that it will now send out a weekly prayer bulletin.
These weekly emails will include the organized prayer opportunities offered
on and around campus each week. They will reiterate the prayer
opportunities listing in the normal bulletin, as well as inform of any
other opportunities. The bulletin will also include weekly prayer
intentions.

Let's unite our community in prayer!

In the future, these prayer bulletins will be sent to the TCC prayer
mailing list. Not on the mailing list? Sign up here
<https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/tcc-prayer>. :)

*~~~TCC Prayer Bulletin, Feb 29, 2016~~~*

*===Adoration at the Chapel===*

   - *Wednesdays 8-9pm* (after the 7:30 Mass)
   - *Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 10-11 am*

*===Lenten Rosaries===*
*Contact leaders for more details and directions*

   - *Fridays 3pm* in Simmons, led by Tomas Cabrera, tcabrera at mit.edu,
   303-519-3955
   - *Fridays 6pm* in East Campus, led by Mary Spanjers, spanjers at mit.edu
   and Mariah Mullen, mmullen at mit.edu, 712-542-0781
   - *Saturdays 2pm* in Random, led by Kelli Padilla, kelp12 at mit.edu,
   405-532-6916 *(tea and light refreshments served afterwards) *
   - *Sundays 9pm* in Maseeh, led by Emily Cimmino, ecimmino at mit.edu,
   203-451-1146

*===Liturgy of the Hours at the Chapel===*

   - Morning Prayer: *Tuesdays and Fridays 9:30am, *led by Jacob Martin,
   jacobm at mit.edu, 601-467-3419
   - Night Prayer: *Tuesdays 6pm, *led by Bridget Bohlin, bohlin at mit.edu,
   505-919-8377

*===Rolling Thunder===*
Rolling Thunder is a Catholic undergraduate men's fellowship and prayer
group. On Saturday mornings we pray a holy hour at St. Clement's
Eucharistic Shrine before the 11:00 Mass. We usually grab lunch together
afterwards. If you are interested in joining us, we meet up at *9:45am at
W11* to walk over to St. Clement's together. We'd love to see you
there! *Contact
Andrew Berta for more details, andrew92 at mit.edu <andrew92 at mit.edu>
719-660-1850*

*===Weekly Intentions===*
With tomorrow being Primary Tuesday, please take some time over the next
week to pray for our civil leaders, both present and future. Political
leaders are challenged with bridging societies with mercy and upholding the
dignity of human life, and are in need of our prayers. If you'd like, pray
with St. Thomas More, patron saint of civil servants.

Prayer for Government Leaders:

*God of power and might, wisdom and justice,*
*through you authority is rightly administered,*
*laws are enacted, and judgment is decreed.*
*Assist with your spirit of counsel and fortitude*
*the President and other government leaders of these United *
*States.*
*May they always seek *
*the ways of righteousness, justice and mercy.*
*Grant that they may be enabled by your powerful protection*
*to lead our country with honesty and integrity.*
*We ask this through Christ our Lord.*

*===Future Intentions===*
Have a prayer intention? Email Andrew at andrew92 at mit.edu to place it in
next week's bulletin.