[TCCM] TCC Bulletin (September 27, 2015)

Laura D'Aquila ldaquila at mit.edu
Fri Sep 25 15:51:20 EDT 2015

Hi TCC,

Sorry for a second email, but I wanted to include two corrections to the
email that was just sent out:

   - The correct time for TCC Wednesday is that we have Mass at 7:30,
   Adoration/ Confessions from 8-9.
   - The topic this week for So You Want to Be a Saint is not the 10 Days
   Boston, but “How our good actions can merit heaven”.

The correct information can also be found on the bulletin
<http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin> on the website.

Thanks,

Laura

--
Laura D'Aquila
Massachusetts Institute of Technology | S.B. '15, M.Eng '16