[TCCM] The MIT Giving Tree

Kira Glynn kirag at mit.edu
Sat Oct 31 23:54:56 EDT 2015

Dear TCC,

As a community, we have been asked to participate in the Public Service
Center's *Giving Tree* this year to help fulfill the Christmas gift
requests of underprivileged children in the area.  Last year, they gave to
over 800 children with student support.  Their mission is very much in
keeping with our mission to lift others up, take care of the poor, and
spread joy.

I ask you to please pray on this, and if you are able, please sign up to be
matched with a child and fulfill their gift request!  You can sign-up at
this *link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qHFS6C-tQO1H2tCJRqb1qjf1bp2XwYyEDy1s4lzV-XU/viewform?usp=send_form>.*

For more information about the Giving Tree program and the participating
agencies through which the PSC is receiving gift requests, please see
the *attached
flyer.*

God bless you all,
Kira