[TCCM] TCC Bulletin (May 17, 2015)

Laura D'Aquila ldaquila at mit.edu
Fri May 15 16:19:23 EDT 2015

*== TCC Bulletin (May 17, 2015) ==*

Seventh Sunday of Easter

In this bulletin:

(1) Sunday Masses

(2) Weekday Masses

(3) Help us help others - Graduating students please stay in touch!

(4) Events ended for this semester

=== (1) Sunday Masses ===

On May 24 we are starting with our Summer schedule with only one Mass on
Sundays at 10 AM in the Chapel.

=== (2) Weekday Masses ===
Tuesday and Friday Masses at 12:05 PM have ended for this semester and will
resume in the fall.

=== (3) Help us help others - Graduating students please stay in touch! ===

Please make sure you are listed as Catholic on WebSIS. TCC will send you an
annual newsletter to keep you up to date on our activities.

   1. Log on to WebSIS (http://student.mit.edu)
   2. Choose 'For Students - Personal Records'
   3. Choose 'Biographic Record'
   4. Choose 'Optional Religious Affiliation'

=== (4) Events ended for this semester ===
The following events and activities have ended for this semester:

   1. TCC Wives' Group
   2. Friday Night Supper
   3. Scripture Study Group
   4. TCC Wednesdays
   5. Praise Band
   6. Monday Nights

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin

Archives of the bulletin can be found at
http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin