[TCCM] Be the Catholic Voice!

Christina Valenzuela valenzuela.cj at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:39:24 EDT 2015

... for the Addir Fellows Program at MIT
<http://studentlife.mit.edu/rl/addir_fellows>!

Requirements for membership:

*Fellows’ requirements*

   - MIT undergraduate and graduate students
   - Participation for a minimum of an academic year
   - All faiths and "devout" secularists are welcome
   - Eight hours each month: Weekly small dialogue group meetings, 6
   monthly lectures by guest scholars with dinners each semester, one mini
   retreat per semester.
   - An orientation dinner, at the start of each term, brings all Fellows
   together and kicks off the small-group dialogue meetings.
   - Two mini-retreats (20 hours at nearby site off campus) on Veteran's
   Day and Patriot's Day vacation weekends.

*From Ora Gladstone, the director: *

"I see my primary role as bringing together as diverse a religious mix of
graduate and undergraduate students as possible (25-30 total) so that the
small dialogue groups (7-9 student in each) which meet weekly for an hour,
will provide the kind of religious diversity that makes the Addir
experience truly unique, valued and worthwhile."

If you are interested in joining, or just want to learn more, please email
Ora at ora at mit.edu!

Good luck with finals and please know that the Campus Ministry Staff is
here if you need us!
Peace,
Christina Valenzuela

Mrs. Christina Valenzuela, OP, MTS
MIT Catholic Campus Minister
617-899-6507

"Make your religion less of a theory and more of a love affair."- GK
Chesterton