[TCCM] Laudato Si Discussion this Monday

Daniel P Moloney dmoloney at mit.edu
Fri Jul 31 15:32:01 EDT 2015

This upcoming Monday, August 3, I will be hosting the second of two discussion nights on Pope Francis' new encyclical, Laudato Si', about the common responsibility of all people (but particularly Christians) to care for our world.

Last week, we had a lively discussion with about a dozen people. I wrote about some of it at http://spiritualdirections.tumblr.com/tagged/laudato-si. If you've read the encyclical and missed last week, you'll probably be able to pick up the discussion just fine.

Please bring a copy of the encyclical with you in order to aid discussion. Free copies can be downloaded online at usccb.org, www.vatican.va, or just by Googling the title. Pizza will be provided. See flyer for times and location. Email questions or comments to: dmoloney at mit.edu. Hope to see you there! ALL are welcome! ​

Fr. Moloney