[TCCM] TCC Bulletin (February 01, 2015)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at mit.edu
Fri Jan 30 15:16:19 EST 2015

== TCC Bulletin (February 01, 2015) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) TCC Winter Retreat (2/6-2/8)
(2) Tuesday and Friday Masses
(3) Monday Nights
(4) New EM and Lector Training
(5) Pasta Feed

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) TCC Winter Retreat (2/6-2/8) ===
February 6-8, 2015 in Bethel, Maine. Bus transfer to and from the retreat center, lodging, and food at the retreat center are free. The bus departs MIT W11 on February 6 at 5 PM. We will leave from Bethel, Maine on February 8 at 10 AM. Space is limited! Sign up today in the back, or email catholic at mit.edu<mailto:catholic at mit.edu>.

=== (2) Tuesday and Friday Masses ===
The Tuesday and Friday Masses will resume on February 3 in W11/Main Dining Room.

=== (3) Monday Nights ===
Mon. at 7 PM in W11 Main Dining Room. Join us every Monday for delicious Beauty's pizza and a discussion about important topics related to the faith.  This week, we'll be watching "The Mission," a semi-true movie about a Jesuit mission in South America, where Jesuits defend the rights of indigenous people. For info or suggestions of topics, contact Christina Wallin at cawallin at gmail.com<mailto:cawallin at gmail.com>.

=== (4) New EM and Lector Training ===
New extraordinary ministers of communion will be trained February 15th after the 9:30am Mass. New lector training will be held February 22nd after the 9:30am Mass. Training will last approximately 45 minutes. If you would like to be trained in either of these ministries but cannot make the allotted time, please email Christina Valenzuela (valenzuela.cj at gmail.com) to schedule a make-up session.

=== (5) Pasta Feed ===
Wind down after a long week over some tasty pasta at our weekly Pasta Feed Event. So be sure to stop by for food, fellowship, and fun. Contact jdesa at mit.edu for any questions. Pasta Feed will resume on 2/6.