[TCCM] Nominations for TCC Council

Seve Esparrago esparrs at mit.edu
Sun Apr 26 13:01:21 EDT 2015

Brothers and Sisters of the Tech Catholic Community,

The TCC elections commission is now accepting nominations for council
positions whose terms will expire at the end of this semester.

Nominations will be accepted until 10:30AM on Sunday May 10th.  The Council
will vote on positions at the Council meeting which starts immediately
after nominations close.

Please submit nominations for council positions by e-mailing the Elections
Commissioner at tcc-chair at mit.edu.

Here are the positions which are up for election:

1. Secretary

2. Prayer Coordinator

3. Service Coordinator

4. Education Coordinator

5. Community Coordinator

6. Undergrad Member-At-Large

7. Graduate Member-At-Large

8. Webmaster

IMPORTANT: The elections commissioner will contact all nominees to confirm
their nomination. However, please consider talking personally to an
individual prior to nominating him or her, because (1) a personal appeal
from a friend is more effective and (2) the nominations committee will
already by pretty busy without trying to answer lots of questions from
nominees (although we will do our best to talk to everyone).
Self-nominations are permitted.

If you have questions about a position, please email tcc-council at mit.edu.

Laus Tibi Domine!

Seve Esparrago