[TCCM] Farewell to Father Clancy from MIT

James "Mic" Byrne micbyrne at mit.edu
Tue Apr 21 11:54:08 EDT 2015

Dear TCC Community,

In case you have not yet heard, I wanted to share with you some news: Father
 Clancy will be leaving MIT this year at the end of May. We are sad to see
him go, but so happy for the time he was able to spend with us.

As a farewell gift, we've decided to compile testimonies / reflections from
people in the TCC community, past and present.

Reflections and a description of the plan can be found at the link below.
Just click on the "Click Here to Submit!" button.
donttellfatherclancy.weebly.com​ <http://donttellfatherclancy.weebly.com/>

If you can't get the link to work, just submit directly to the email
address: donttellfatherclancy at gmail.com

We are trying to get all our submissions in by April 30th.

*Please forward this email to others who may not be included on this email
list.* There are a lot of alumni out there who may not receive this email
without your help.

Peace in Christ,
- Mic Byrne

P.S. Please don't reply-all to this email. If you have questions, please
just reply to me. Father Clancy's email address was removed from this list
prior to sending this email, and will be put back on as soon as it is sent.

James Michael Byrne, Jr.
Ensign, United States Navy
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics
703.209.4321 | micbyrne at mit.edu
<micbyrne at mit.edu>