[TCCM] TCC Bulletin (April 05, 2015)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at mit.edu
Thu Apr 2 14:22:39 EDT 2015

== TCC Bulletin (April  05, 2015) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) Holy Week Schedule
(2) TCC Wives' Group
(3) Monday Nights

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The TCC wishes everyone a very happy and blessed Easter!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) Holy Week Schedule ===
* Holy Thursday - April 2 - Mass of the Lord's Supper at 7:30 PM
* Good Friday - April 3 - The Lord's Passion at 3:00 PM - (NO 12:05 PM Mass)
* Easter Vigil Mass - Saturday, April 4 at 7:30 PM
* Easter Morning Mass - Sunday, April 5 at 9:30 AM - (NO 1 PM and 5 PM Mass)

=== (2) TCC Wives' Group ===
No Wives' Group meeting on Good Friday, April 4/3.

=== (3) Monday Nights ===
Join us every Monday for a discussion about important topics related to the faith, fuelled by a pizza dinner. This week, we'll be talking about mission -- in particular, our mission as Christians, and how we live up to that. For info or suggestions of topics, contact Christina Wallin at cawallin at gmail.com<mailto:cawallin at gmail.com>.