[TCCM] TCC Bulletin (October 19, 2014)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at mit.edu
Fri Oct 17 15:38:15 EDT 2014

== TCC Bulletin (October 19, 2014) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) Rosary
(2) Monday Night (10/20)

TCC Fall Retreat: Please keep the members of TCC on retreat this weekend in your prayers.

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) Rosary ===
During the month of October we will be saying the Rosary after the Weekday Masses.
Anyone who would like to lead a decade in a language other than English is invited to contact
Christina (valenzuela.cj at gmail.com), so she can put together a multi-lingual prayer sheet.

=== (2) Monday Night (10/20) ===
Mon. at 7 PM in W11 Main Dining Room. Join us every Monday for delicious Beauty's pizza and a discussion about important topics related to the faith. This week, we'll have a discussion on "A Catholic Perspective on Immigration." For info or suggestions of topics, contact Christina Wallin at cawallin at gmail.com.