[TCCM] TCC Bulletin (November 30, 2014)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at mit.edu
Wed Nov 26 15:07:01 EST 2014

== TCC Bulletin (November 30, 2014) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) Monday Night - 7:30 PM (12/01)
(2) BBMSK
(3) Holy Hour and Divine Mercy Chaplet (12/05)
(4) Women's Book Club (12/04)

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) Monday Night - 7:30 PM (12/01) ===
Mon. at 7 PM in W11 Main Dining Room Join us every Monday for delicious Beauty's pizza and a discussion about important topics related to the faith. This week, we'll have a discussion on "Theology of the Body: Not Just About Sexuality." For info or suggestions of topics, contact Christina Wallin at cawallin at gmail.com.

=== (2) BBMSK ===
The Back Bay Mobile Soup Kitchen is a Catholic service group dedicated to helping the homeless on the streets of Boston.  We meet at 6:00 PM on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays in front of St. Clement's Shrine, pray, and then hit the streets.  RSVP at bbmsk.org today!

=== (3) Holy Hour and Divine Mercy Chaplet (12/05) ===
There is a group praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet on every 1st Friday of the month at 3 PM in W11 / Community Room during Holy Hour from 2:30 - 3:30 PM.  The next Holy Hour will be December 5.

=== (4) Women's Book Club (12/04) ===
Our December book will be "The Essential Writings of Edith Stein." We will meet at 8 PM on Thursday, Dec. 4th. If you would like a copy of the book (only a $5 copay!) or more information, email: valenzuela.cj at gmail.com.