[TCCM] Reminder of Latin Mass Sunday at 2:45PM

Khristian E Bauer-Rowe kbauerro at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 6 09:57:39 EST 2014

Hey everyone,
This is just a friendly reminder that we'll be celebrating a Solemn High Mass this Sunday, February 9th at 2:45PM in our chapel with a full Schola. Confessions will be heard 30 minutes before Mass, and Fr. Kwang Lee, an alumnus of MIT, will be giving the homily. We will provide Latin-to-English guides as well. If you can, please let us know if you're coming on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1398119120445365/?fref=ts  and invite all of your friends! Come and experience the majesty and beauty of this centuries-old form of the Mass in all its splendor here on campus. I hope to see many of you there!

Laus Tibi Domine.

Khristian Erich