[TCCM] TCC Bulletin (December 07, 2014)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at mit.edu
Thu Dec 4 15:06:55 EST 2014

== TCC Bulletin (December 07, 2014) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) Monday Night (12/01)
(2) Holy Hour and Divine Mercy Chaplet (12/05)
(3) Immaculate Conception (12/08)
(4) Advent Reconciliation / Confession Service (12/09)
(5) Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe (12/12)
(6) Seasonal Mass (12/13)
(7) End of Masses and Events

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) Monday Night - 7:30 PM (12/01) ===
This week, we are blessed to host Archbishop Francis Assisi Chullikatt, who will discuss "Christian Minorities in the Middle East." A special dinner of Indian cuisine will begin at 6 PM in the Main Dining Room, followed by a talk and Q&A with the Archbishop. Chullikatt is the former Permanent Observer of the UN for the Holy See, as well as former Apostolic Nuncio to Iraq and Jordan. We hope you'll be able to take a much-deserved study break and join us for this special event!

=== (2) Holy Hour and Divine Mercy Chaplet (12/05) ===
There is a group praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet on every 1st Friday of the month at 3 PM in W11 / Community Room during Holy Hour from 2:30 - 3:30 PM.  The next Holy Hour will be December 5.

=== (3) Immaculate Conception (12/08) ===
Mass will be held on Monday, Dec. 8 at 12:05 PM in 20 Chimney's / Student Center.

=== (4) Advent Reconciliation / Confession Service (12/09) ===
Tuesday, Dec. 9 at 7 PM in 20 Chimney's/Student Center. Service will include music, scripture, communal examination of conscience, and the opportunity for individual confession.

=== (5) Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe (12/12) ===
Mass will be celebrated at 12:05 PM on Friday, Dec. 12 in 20 Chimney's/Student Center (no 12:05pm Mass in the MDR).

=== (6) Seasonal Mass (12/13) ===
Mass will be celebrated on Saturday, December 13 at  8 PM in 20 Chimney's / Student Center. Christmas Party will follow the Mass in W11.

=== (7) End of Masses and Events ===
The last Sunday Masses will be on December 14, and will resume on January 11.
Weekday Masses end on December 12, and resume on February 3.
Pasta Feed: Ends 12/12 for this semester, and will resume on 2/6.
Scripture Study Group: Last meeting for this semester 12/10.
TCC Wednesdays: Ends on 12/10 for this semester.
Monday Nights: Ends on 12/8 for this semester.