[TCCM] [TCC] Friday Night Suppers Announcement + First Event TONIGHT!

Jacquelyn De Sa jdesa at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 13 00:41:38 EDT 2013

Hi all,
We would like to invite everyone to a new TCC Event Series this fall -- *Friday
Night Suppers! *We will have Friday Night Suppers every week this semester.
Suppers will alternate between Speech & Discussion Nights hosted by outside
guest speakers and fun community events such as grilling and hanging out.
Stay tuned for a full list of this semester's events!

With that, we'd like to invite everyone to our *first Friday Night Supper
today,* *Friday, September 13th, at Kresge BBQ pits!* We'll kick off the
semester with delicious burgers and hot dogs. Come join us at *6:30 pm*!

Yours in Christ,
Nahomy Hernadez and Jacqui De Sa
TCC Co-Social Chairs