[TCCM] Choir at Triduum

Matthew Bede Pinson mpinson at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 27 09:03:28 EDT 2013

Dear TCC members

As you all know, this week is both Holy Week and spring break, which means our choir will be smaller than usual at the Triduum services. We would love to have a few extra people join us. Our practices (in the chapel) begin 1 to 1.5 hours before each service:

On Holy Thursday at 6:15pm
On Good Friday at 2pm
On Holy Saturday at 7pm
On Easter Sunday at 8:30am.

You may join us for as many as you wish: you don't need to commit to all four.

You can sign up at https://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgrvhscc_1g6rstg&hl=en (you'll need to sign out of your google account and sign in with username tccchoir and password tccchoirschedule), but even if you don't sign up, don't let that stop you from coming!

Instrumentalists are welcome, as well as singers.

Matthew Pinson
Choir coordinator