[TCCM] FW: TCC's Holy Week Schedule

Loni Butera loni at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 25 11:41:21 EDT 2013

           T E C H   C A T H O L I C   C O M M U N I T Y

                                            Holy Week  Schedule:
                                                            (MIT Chapel)

           -Lenten Reconciliation / Confession Service - Tuesday, March 26 - 7pm

            -Holy Thursday – March 28 - Mass of the Lord's Supper - 7:30pm

            -Good Friday – March 29 - The Lord's Passion - 3:00pm - (NO  12:05pm Mass)

            -Easter Vigil Mass - Saturday, March 30 @ 8:30pm

            -Easter Morning Mass - Sunday, March 31 @ 9:30am   -  (NO  1pm and 5pm Mass)

                There will also be the 12:05pm Mass on Tuesday, 3/26 !