[TCCM] Welcome to the New TCC Council

Hollie M O'Brien hollie at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 31 00:34:59 EST 2013

Brothers and Sisters,

It is my pleasure to announce the council for Spring 2013:

Chair: Hollie O'Brien '15
Treasurer: Mic Byrne '14
Prayer Coordinator: Carlos Rubio '14
Education Coordinator: Peter Trocha G and Niklas Rodewald
Service Co-Coordinators: Lucas Foguth G and Angus Lai '16
Community Co-Coordinators: Emily Hupf '14 and Jacquelyn M De Sa '16
Graduate-member-at-large: Theresa Gipson G
Undergraduate-members-at-large: LuRae Dycus '14 and Xochitl Mellor '15
Secretary: Felipe Hernandez '16

Congratulations to all!

If you have any interest in hearing more about what the council does, or helping in the decision-making process, you are more than welcome to attend the council meetings or shoot me an email expressing your interest. Thank you all for your efforts in making the Tech Catholic Community so wonderful.

Just a reminder: the TCC Winter Retreat is going on February 8 –10 in Bethel, Maine. The bus transfer to and from the retreat center, lodging, and food at the retreat center are free. Space is limited so sign up this Sunday after any of the masses in the back of the chapel, or email catholic at mit.edu<mailto:catholic at mit.edu>. The bus departs MIT W11 on February 8 at 5pm and departs from Bethel, Maine on February 10 at 10am.

Peace,
Hollie

Hollie O'Brien
MIT Class of 2015