[TCCM] Mass times available Fwd: Masses Cancelled

Hollie M O'Brien hollie at MIT.EDU
Sat Feb 9 23:59:46 EST 2013

Here are some local churches:

St. Clement's has a mass at 11:00AM and 8PM.

St. Francis at the Pru is at 8, 9:15, 10:30 and 11:45 AM and 4 and 5:30PM with a Spanish Mass at 1:15 PM.

St. Cecelia has Mass at 8, 9:30, 11:15 AM and 6 PM.

I'll be headed to St. Clement's at 11 if anyone wants to join. Meeting at the student center and leaving at 10:15.

If anyone wants to go in the afternoon I can totally lead and make a group to go somewhere.

I would encourage people to like the group TCC on Facebook and try to organize groups on there since that will cut down on emails! :)

As always, if you have any questions email or call or text me. I am available I serve you all.

Peace,
Hollie

3087302313
hollie at mit.edu<mailto:hollie at mit.edu>