[TCCM] TCC Faith and Science

Hollie M O'Brien hollie at MIT.EDU
Sun Feb 3 18:27:39 EST 2013

TCCers:
I am trying to schedule the TCC Faith and Science discussion group for the spring semester, and I want to find an optimal time.
If you are interested in participating in the discussion group, please email me (macke at jesuits.net<mailto:macke at jesuits.net> <or> macke at alum.mit.edu<mailto:macke at alum.mit.edu>) with times that you are available, within the following ranges:
Thursdays, any time after 4 PM
Fridays, any time noon to 4PM
Saturdays, any time after noon

NOTE: DO NOT JUST HIT THE "REPLY" BUTTON, or it won't get to me. Send your response to my email address. (macke at jesuits.net<mailto:macke at jesuits.net> <or> macke at alum.mit.edu<mailto:macke at alum.mit.edu>)

We have had some very good discussion in the past, and I hope that you will be able to join us this semester to add your voice.  Topics vary week-to-week, and depend on the interests of the participants.  The more people involved, the more ideas!

Peace,
---Br. Bob Macke SJ
AMDG

P.S. If you have already emailed me your availability for the spring, you do not need to send another one.