[TCCM] Fr. Paul Reynolds

Loni Butera loni at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 6 13:35:25 EDT 2013

Dear Friends,

It is my sad duty to inform you of the untimely death of Rev. Paul Reynolds CSP. Fr. Paul was the chaplain at MIT from the late 90's until 2006.  Fr. Paul served with great distinction and was beloved by those he served for his gentleness, kindness, compassion and dedication to the Tech Catholic Community and to the MIT community at large.

Given the nature of transitions in a university community many of our present members did not personally know Fr. Paul Reynolds, but all of us are indebted to him as so many of the programs and opportunities that we enjoy are the result of his vision and stewardship.  In justice and mercy let us pray for Fr. Paul that he may have eternal rest and peace.

We will have opportunities to pray for his soul as a community in the Fall as faculty, staff and students return.

Sincerely,
Rev. Richard F. Clancy

Obituary
Rev. Paul A. Reynolds