[TCCM] TCC Phone-a-thon Tuesday Oct 2nd

James "Mic" Byrne micbyrne at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 27 00:06:10 EDT 2012

Folks,

If you've got some free time next week and are looking for a way to help
out the Catholic community here at MIT, we'd love to have you at...

*The TCC student phone-a-thon on Tuesday, October 2 from 7-9 PM in the Bush
Room in building 10*. We'll be calling donors to thank them for supporting
the TCC. It's simple, easy, and a great way to support the community. There
will also be *free pizza*.

If you can make it, *please shoot me an email* so we can get a general head
count. However, if you don't know your availability now and find yourself
free on Tuesday, just showing up is great too.

Peace,
- Mic Byrne
TCC Council Chair