[TCCM] Welcome to the New TCC Council

James "Mic" Byrne micbyrne at MIT.EDU
Sun May 13 22:22:29 EDT 2012

Brothers and Sisters,

It is my pleasure to announce the council for Fall 2012:

Chair: Mic Byrne '14
Treasurer: Tom Wasylenko G
Prayer Coordinator: Carlos Rubio '14
Education Coordinator: Peter Trocha G
Service Co-Coordinators: Maita Esteban '13 and Margaret Coad '15
Community Co-Coordinators: Elizabeth Choe '13 and Emily Hupf '14
Graduate-member-at-large: Theresa Gipson G
Undergraduate-member-at-large: Dillon McConnon '15
Secretary: Hollie O'Brien '15

Congratulations to all!

If you have any interest in hearing more about what the council does, or
helping in the decision-making process, you are more than welcome to attend
the council meetings or shoot me an email expressing your interest. A
schedule of council meeting times and dates will be announced at the
beginning of next semester. Thank you all for your efforts in making the
Tech Catholic Community so wonderful.

Peace,
Mic