[TCCM] Boston College Catholic Event

James "Mic" Byrne micbyrne at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 15 15:11:59 EDT 2012

TCC,

Please see the forwarded message and attached pamphlet for a special
Adoration Praise and Worship/Gregorian Chant night put on by the Boston
College St. Thomas More Society. The event is called "Koinonia," which is
Greek for "community" or "communion."

Koinonia is an Adoration Praise and Worship/Gregorian Chant night. The
night features praise and worship songs, contemporary songs like "We are
One Body" etc, silent time, and Gregorian Chants. There will also be time
for Confessions. The holy hour will take place in St. Mary's hall at Boston
College. After the holy hour we have a social in Gasson Hall at Boston
College. It is a very spirited night and has helped a lot of students grow
in their faith. If you or any of your students would like to join us, you
guys are more than welcome.

The event is this Friday, March 16th at 7pm.

Have a blessed day!
- Mic Byrne
TCC Council Chair