[TCCM] New Discussion Group: Faith and Science

James "Mic" Byrne micbyrne at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 7 15:37:31 EST 2012

Folks,

I feel like an idiot for sending out two edits. Turns out, March 6th is not
a Friday. March 9th is. So, to once again amend my first email, the Faith
and Science Discussion Group will be meeting on* Friday March 9th.
*
Thanks for putting up with me!
- Mic