[TCCM] Graduation / Alumni Mass

Loni Butera loni at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 4 10:30:02 EDT 2012

                            T  E C H   C A T H O L I C   C O M M U N I T Y

                       Graduation Mass
                                       Thursday, June 7
                                                at 5pm
                                           MIT Chapel

                               Alumni Mass
                                       Sunday, June 10
                                                at 10am
                                     Kresge Little Theater
                                    (only this one Mass that day)

   All are welcome to these Masses - Please bring family and friends!

            On Sunday, June 17 our Summer Masses schedule starts with
                                             ONE Mass on Sundays
                                                        at 10am
                                                in the MIT Chapel.