[TCCM] TCC Weekly Bulletin (January 15, 2012)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at MIT.EDU
Sat Jan 14 14:39:40 EST 2012

== TCC Bulletin (January 15, 2012) ==

In this bulletin: <br>
(1) TCC Winter Retreat (02/10-02/12) <br>
(2) Resumption of Activities <br>

Welcome back! We hope you had a blessed, safe, and joyous holiday season and break.

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) TCC Winter Retreat (02/10-02/12) ===
Bus transfer to and from the retreat center, lodging, and food at the retreat center are free. Space is limited - sign up today in the back of the chapel, or email catholic at mit.edu. The bus departs MIT W11 on February 10 at 5 PM. We will leave from Bethel, Maine on February 12 at 10 AM.

=== (2) Resumption of Activities ===
Our regular Sunday schedule has resumed with Masses at 9:30 AM, 1 PM, and 5 PM. Tuesday and Friday 12:05 PM Masses will resume on February 7.
Monday Nights will resume next semester.
The Married Women Prayer Group will begin meeting again on January 24 in W11-Community Room.
Scripture Study Group will resume on January 18.
The Sacrament of Reconciliation and Adoration will resume on January 18.
Pasta feed will not occur on January 20, but will return on January 27.