[TCCM] TCC Spring Elections

James "Mic" Byrne micbyrne at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 30 17:21:14 EDT 2012

Brothers and Sisters,

The elections commission is now accepting nominations for council positions
whose terms will expire at the end of this semester.

Nominations will be accepted until 11:59pm on Friday May 11th.  The
Councilwill vote on positions at the
Council meeting on Sunday, May 13th.

Please submit nominations for council positions by e-mailing the Council
Chair at tcc-chair at mit.edu.

Here are the positions which are up for election:

1. Treasurer
2. Prayer Coordinator
3. Service Coordinator
4. Education Coordinator
5. Community Coordinator
6. Undergrad Member-At-Large
7. Graduate Member-At-Large
8. Secretary

IMPORTANT: The elections commission will contact all nominees to confirm
their nomination.  However, please consider talking personally to an
individual prior to nominating him or her, because (1) a personal appeal
from a friend is more effective and (2) the nominations committee will
already by pretty busy without trying to answer lots of questions from
nominees (although we will do our best to talk to everyone).
Self-nominations are permitted.

If you have questions about a position, please email tcc-council at mit.edu.

Peace,

Mic Byrne