[TCCM] TCC Weekly Bulletin (October 30, 2011)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 29 15:58:45 EDT 2011

== TCC Bulletin (October 30, 2011) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) All Saints' Day Mass (11/01)
(2) TCC Elections
(3) TCC Praise Band
(4) Holy Hour and Divine Mercy Chaplet (11/04)
(5) Introduction to the New Mass Translation (11/20)

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) All Saints' Day Mass (11/01) ===
All Saint's Day Mass will be celebrated on Tuesday, November 1st, at 12:05PM in the Chapel (usual Tuesday Mass time and place).

=== (2) TCC Elections ===
We are now accepting nominations for the TCC Council. If you are looking for ways to help out the TCC, please prayerfully consider serving on the TCC Council. For more information, please contact tcc-nominations at mit.edu.

=== (3) TCC Praise Band ===
The TCC praise band is looking for new members. If you like to sing, play piano, guitar, bass, percussion, or violin, if you love praise and worship music, if you feel called to serve the TCC community, if you want to praise the Lord through song, we do one 1.5 hour rehearsal per week and play approximately one contemporary music Mass. Please contact Natalia Guerrero at tcc-praiseband-info at mit.edu if interested.

=== (4) Holy Hour and Divine Mercy Chaplet (11/04) ===
There is a group praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet on every 1st Friday of the month at 3 pm in the Chapel during Holy Hour from 2:30 - 3:30 pm. The next Holy Hour will be on November 4.

=== (5) Introduction to the New Mass Translation (11/20) ===
Join us on November 20 following the 5 pm Mass in W11 to learn about the new translation of the Mass. We will begin using the new translation starting on November 27.