[TCCM] TCC Weekly Bulletin (October 02, 2011)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at MIT.EDU
Sat Oct 1 17:46:54 EDT 2011

== TCC Bulletin (October 02, 2011) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) TCC Fall Retreat (10/21-10/23)
(2) TCC Phone-A-Thon (10/03)
(3) Friday Mass Change (10/07)

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) TCC Fall Retreat (10/21-10/23) ===
The TCC Fall Retreat will be on October 21-23 at the Franciscan Retreat Center in Kennebunkport, Maine. We will depart W11 Friday, October 21 at 5PM. We will depart Kennebunkport Sunday, October 23 at 10AM. There is no cost for transportation, lodging, and food. The sign-up list will be in the back of the Chapel, or you can sign up by emailing catholic at mit.edu.

=== (2) TCC Phone-A-Thon (10/03) ===
Volunteers are needed for a student phone-a-thon on October 3, in lieu of the regular Monday Night. We will meet 7-9 PM in the Alumni Office (W98) and will be having free dinner. We plan to call TCC's largest donors and thank them for their support. Any help is greatly appreciated.

=== (3) Friday Mass Change (10/07) ===
The Friday 12:05PM Mass on October 7 will be held in the W11 Community Room.