[TCCM] Fwd: Thursday, 8-9.30 Veritas Strategic Plan

Hannah Rice hannahr at MIT.EDU
Wed May 11 07:40:52 EDT 2011

Hi everyone!
Remember Veritas last month? Want to help make it bigger and better? The
Veritas Planning team is hosting a brainstorming session today and they want
your info! If you have any ideas about topics you'd like to see addressed,
or possible speakers to invite, please come, they'd like any and all ideas!

The meeting is Thursday May 11th, from 8-9:30pm, if you're interested, email
John Lim (yjlim at mit.edu) for info on location.

Hannah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear friends at MIT,

Help make the next round of Veritas even better than this one! If you'd like
to help decide what idea we try next, come to the final Veritas planning
meeting of this year, from 8-9.30, location TBD. Noam Chomsky, Marvin
Minsky, who knows what's around the corner?

We will be deciding which ideas to pursue and choosing a couple of people to
serve on the Content Team and work on booking presenters over the summer.

Now's the time to jump in - See you there!

-Chris-

Christopher Hampson
Northeast Regional Director
Director of Content Development