[TCCM] Something of interest.....

Loni Butera loni at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 23 14:01:35 EDT 2011

The time of the Mass may have changed today, but the Mass hasn't changed in five-hundred years!

We apologize for the change in time. An unforeseen conflict came up and Mass has moved from 6:15 to 5:15pm on Friday. Please help us spread the word of this great occasion of our first Traditional Latin Mass at Harvard since the reform. An updated poster is attached.

The Harvard Knights of Columbus and the Harvard Latin Mass Society

invite you to celebrate

The Feast of the Annunciation
of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Friday, March 25th, 2011

5:15pm
Mass in the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite
Reception to Follow
All are welcome.

St. Paul Catholic Church, Bow and Arrow Streets, Cambridge, MA

For more information, email HarvardLatinMass at gmail.com <mailto:harvardlatinmass at gmail.com>

Find the event on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/ event.php?eid=100526636698942& ref=ts <https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=100526636698942&ref=ts>

Been waiting for this Mass in Harvard Square for years? Want to see how Catholics worshiped for over five centuries?
Then help us celebrate this momentous occasion.

Never been to a Latin Mass before? No clue what the Extraordinary Form is?
This will be the perfect introduction. English-Latin aids will also be available.

To find out more about the Harvard Knights of Columbus, see www.harvardknights.org <http://www.harvardknights.org/>
For a great resource on the Extraordinary Form, explore http://www.sanctamissa.org/en/ faq/index.html <http://www.sanctamissa.org/en/faq/index.html>
Any questions, email HarvardLatinMass at gmail.com

V. Angelus Domini nuntiavit Mariae