[TCCM] TCC Weekly Bulletin (March 13, 2011)

Carlos R Rubio crubio at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 11 23:55:04 EST 2011

== TCC Bulletin (March 13, 2011) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) St. Patrick's Day Party (and Elizabeth Choe's Birthday) (03/17)

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives of the bulletin can be found at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) St. Patrick's Day Party (and Elizabeth Choe's Birthday) (03/17) ===

Celebrate the Feast of St. Patrick with an authentic experience of the life and land of this great Saint on March 7th from 7PM to 9PM in W11 Main Dining Room. We will be screening the documentary Seven Shades of Green, a look into the lives of seven ordinary people living out their Irish identity in Boston, Ireland, and points in between. Documentarian Justin Bell is a former FOCUS missionary who has earned his master's degree from Emmerson College in Boston. We will be serving a FREE Irish dinner as well, so come spend your St. Patrick's day with us at MIT. Feel free to bring a friend!
Oh, and it is also Elizabeth's Birthday!