[TCCM] Study/Discussion groups for IAP

Richard F Clancy frclancy at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 7 15:21:06 EST 2011

This year on the next three Wednesday evenings I would like to offer study and discusssion groups on two books that might be of interest to our students.

>From 6-7 pm on Wednesday Jan 12, 19, 26 We will look at St. Teresa of Avila's Interior Castle
Week one: intro and mansions one and two; Week two: mansions 3,4, 5; Week three: mansions 6 and 7.

>From 7-8 pm on Wednesday Jan 12, 19, 26 We will look at Light of the World which is an extensive interview between Pope Benedict and Peter Seewald which gives us extensive reflection by the Pope of his concerens about the Church and the world. This book is broken up into three parts so we will focus on a section each week.

We will also continue with our period of adoration and confession from 8-9 pm on those night.

Fr. Clancy