[TCCM] Mass Cancellation 8/28

Richard F Clancy frclancy at MIT.EDU
Sat Aug 27 10:22:08 EDT 2011

Dear TCC Members:

Due to the weather forecast for Sunday MIT has made the decision to close on Sunday August 28, 2011 and to cancel all activities scheduled for this day.

Unfortunately, this decision also cancels our Welcome Mass which had been scheduled for 9 am.  I am sincerely sorry about this situation because this Mass is one of our more important events of the year, but I/we must abide by the decision of the Institute.

Beginning next week we will have our Sunday Masses at their regular times: 9:30 am, 1 pm and 5 pm in the chapel.

For those looking to attend Mass this vigil Mass this afternoon  St. Mary of the Annunciation Parish on Norfolk Street in Cambridge has a 4 pm Mass (http://stmaryoftheannunciation.com/?page_id=7).  There are also three vigil Masses at the Prudential Center 4 pm, 5:30 pm and 7 pm in Spanish(http://www.parishesonline.com/scripts/hostedsites/Org.asp?ID=21118.

Once again I apologize for the inconvenience and I look forward to seeing you next week.  Stay safe everyone.

Sincerely,

Rev. Richard F. Clancy