[TCCM] bulletin for 09-12-2010

Tony Valderrama tvald at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 13 19:52:19 EDT 2010

== TCC Bulletin (September 12, 2010) ==

In this bulletin:
(1) Mailing lists
(2) Weekly Activities
(3) Small group Bible studies
(4) Cell phone found at BBQ

May the peace and love of Christ be with you always!

The weekly bulletin can be found at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/bulletin
Archives are located at http://web.mit.edu/tcc/archives/public/bulletin

=== (1) Mailing lists ===

TCC offers several mailing lists for distributing information about our
activities:

tccd at mit.edu: general discussion about topics related to Catholicism

tcc-prayer at mit.edu: special intentions, group prayer, and other
prayer-related topics
(register at http://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/tcc-prayer)

tcc-social at mit.edu: grab some friends and have a good time!

tcc-service at mit.edu: opportunities for service organized by TCC

=== (2) Weekly Activities ===

The regular weekly schedule has resumed!

Mon: Dinner & Discussion (7pm, W11)
Tue: Daily mass (12:05, Chapel)
      School of Community (7pm, 8-314)
Wed: Scripture Study (7pm, W11) [please note the new time!]
      Adoration & Confession (8pm, Chapel)
Fri: Daily mass (12:05, Chapel)
      Friday Night Fellowship (7pm, W11)

You can find more details about these and other activities at
http://tcc.mit.edu/www/activities.html

Please remember that the Tech Catholic Community is an entirely
student-run organization.  That means we need your help!  If you find an
activity you enjoy, offer to assist the organizers.  There are also
plenty of positions, such as webmaster or historian, which are open
within the administrative body that supports the community.

You can view more information about our activities and opportunities to
get involved at http://tcc.mit.edu/www/getinvolved.html

=== (3) Small group Bible studies ===

Small group Bible studies are starting up SOON!  If you're interested in
joining one please contact agraf at focusonline.org

=== (4) Cell phone found at BBQ ===

We found a cell phone at the welcome BBQ this afternoon. If you or
someone you know is cell phone-less, please contact Elizabeth Choe
(echoe at mit.edu) and with a description of the phone.